DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oops! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/284262-oops.html)

Higgs Boson[_2_] August 10th 09 08:19 AM

Oops!

Sorry, I posted the same query again (One Circuit Went Out) because
I couldn't find my first post. Sure enuff, the minute I posted the
duplicate,
I found all the replies to the first one.

Sorry about the confusion.

The Daring Dufas[_7_] August 10th 09 03:13 PM

Oops!

Higgs Boson wrote:
Sorry, I posted the same query again (One Circuit Went Out) because
I couldn't find my first post. Sure enuff, the minute I posted the
duplicate,
I found all the replies to the first one.

Sorry about the confusion.

It's those damn quarks, you should avoid all foreign particles.

TDD

Stormin Mormon August 11th 09 02:50 AM

Oops!

And, nothing like having a dangling participle.

No worries, mate, we've all done that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus