Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ceiling Fan - Thanks

I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful as it relates to my
new ceiling fan.

It was tough getting all of the wires from the fan/lights/remote control
together, but it is a done deal. I love it!

My special thanks!

Kate
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Kate" wrote in message
I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful as it relates to my new
ceiling fan.

It was tough getting all of the wires from the fan/lights/remote control
together, but it is a done deal. I love it!

My special thanks!

Kate

Good to hear it...Many never post back with outcomes , good or bad....

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"benick" wrote:

"Kate" wrote in message
I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful as it relates to my new
ceiling fan.

It was tough getting all of the wires from the fan/lights/remote control
together, but it is a done deal. I love it!

My special thanks!

Kate

Good to hear it...Many never post back with outcomes , good or bad....

I thought it was particularly generous of Kate to give us her special
thanks, rather than her standard generic thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:

(...)

I thought it was particularly generous of Kate to give us her special
thanks, rather than her standard generic thanks.

Right on, considering that a special thanks makes
up for *four* people that were helped and didn't have
the consideration to tell the group how much they
appreciated the free, accurate advice.

--Winston -- It does work that way, doesn't it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
"benick" wrote:

"Kate" wrote in message
I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful as it relates to
my new ceiling fan.

It was tough getting all of the wires from the fan/lights/remote
control together, but it is a done deal. I love it!

My special thanks!

Kate

Good to hear it...Many never post back with outcomes , good or
bad....

I thought it was particularly generous of Kate to give us her special
thanks, rather than her standard generic thanks.

Maybe Kate should be known as The Church Lady - "Well, isn't that
special?" :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
Smitty Two wrote in
news
In article ,
"benick" wrote:

"Kate" wrote in message
I just want to thank everyone for being so helpful as it relates to
my new ceiling fan.

It was tough getting all of the wires from the fan/lights/remote
control together, but it is a done deal. I love it!

My special thanks!

Kate
Good to hear it...Many never post back with outcomes , good or
bad....

I thought it was particularly generous of Kate to give us her special
thanks, rather than her standard generic thanks.

Maybe Kate should be known as The Church Lady - "Well, isn't that
special?" :-)

Well, do church ladies enjoy a drink or two during the weekends?
LOL

Kate

Mount new ceiling fan at peak of cathedral ceiling Toddddddd Home Repair 3 May 17th 08 11:41 PM
Two adjacent ceiling lights. Need two ceiling boxes? fourrings Home Repair 11 November 14th 07 02:15 PM
Sheetrock ceiling vs. drop ceiling tiles bluerock1 Home Repair 4 November 8th 06 05:10 AM
Old Ceiling Fan/Light gone with two wires coming from the ceiling CJ Home Repair 2 April 19th 06 03:22 PM
Vaulted Ceiling--Installing Ceiling Fans Dave Combs Home Repair 0 July 31st 05 02:24 AM