Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for users manual for older Sears/Craftsman lawn mower

It's from the early 1990's and the model number is 247.384260.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 8/1/2009 9:32 AM (ET) wrote the following:
It's from the early 1990's and the model number is 247.384260.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

I can't find a user manual. How about a parts list?
http://www.outdoordistributors.com/p...60)_(1991).pdf

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks, Bill!!

I can't find a user manual. How about a parts list?http://www.outdoordistributors.com/p....384260)_(1991...

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in message
It's from the early 1990's and the model number is 247.384260.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

Did you try this place? You also need the serial number. I found a
Craftsman mower manual here.

http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/public/list.jsp

Posted to alt.home.repair

I tried that site, put in the mod# and ser#, but unfortunately it
say's the manual is "unavailable".

Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it :)

Bob