Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for a Folding Plastic Work Table

See Subject. I bought one of these about 4-5 years ago. I think from
Lowes. I've never found another like it. $35 or so. I leave it outdoors
most of the time, and it's still in pretty decent shape. It has crossed
legs, a platform below the table top about 5" off the ground. It shows
no mfger, but says SAWHORSE in large letters embedded in the plastic
supports. Almost all black with a couple of yellow accessories that look
like clamps--maybe. I have no real idea. I've never used them. I think
was a plastic screen with a knob of some sort on it.

Very handy device.

Folding Table Tennis [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 21st 09 05:52 AM
Who makes folding X work horses? [email protected] Woodworking 7 February 7th 07 08:12 PM
FOLDING TABLE J T Woodworking 0 December 13th 05 10:31 PM
Bi-folding plastic doors [email protected] UK diy 0 February 25th 05 04:08 PM
Where to buy folding adjustable table legs for my outfeed table Dick Snyder Woodworking 10 December 16th 04 09:25 AM