DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   halp! need to fix paint sprayer sometime in the next century (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/283239-re-halp-need-fix-paint-sprayer-sometime-next-century.html)

Bryce[_2_] July 28th 09 12:43 PM

halp! need to fix paint sprayer sometime in the next century

larrylaundry wrote:

HI, w have a paint sprayer that doesn't work it's a wagner, Don't seem
to see the model number because it's covered with years of paint. Will
figure that out later. Can somebody explain what it might need? The
motor works but it doesn't pull up any paint. Took off the hose and
tested that it isn't clogged and that the machinery moves. That all
seems fine.

Is there a basic, it's likely this, and needs this or these parts, or
just as well replace the while assembly (parts) while your at it.

I know little about sprayers but I need my associate to get some work
for us and he fails to get the sprayer fixed himself and he is falling
away into nothingness. Thanks for any comments about how to diagnose
or fix it, or a fix it yourself website.

You have reached the wrong number. Please try again: alt.home.repair