Posted to alt.home.repair

Default NICE recessed lights.

Hi,

I've been looking for recessed lights for my kitchen project. I've
always liked Juno, but they don't have the kind of trim that we want in
the finish that we want. So we'd like to look at other brands. Also,
I've been seeing posts that say that Juno USED TO BE good and now not so
much.

What are some of the other brands to look at that are high end, but not
ridiculous?

Thanks,

Aaron
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Aaron Fude" wrote in message
Hi,

I've been looking for recessed lights for my kitchen project. I've always
liked Juno, but they don't have the kind of trim that we want in the
finish that we want. So we'd like to look at other brands. Also, I've been
seeing posts that say that Juno USED TO BE good and now not so much.

What are some of the other brands to look at that are high end, but not
ridiculous?

Thanks,

Aaron

Juno, Lightolier, Halo, Wac, and probably every other manufacturer make more
than one quality of fixture. I would recommend going to online catalogs to
view the entire line, and when you get a chance, come back to your previous
question regarding sub panel feeder, and clue us in

Replacing non-IC recessed lights [email protected] Home Repair 12 August 30th 08 05:37 PM
recessed lights cc Home Repair 4 January 6th 07 11:24 PM
Recessed Lights to Pendant Lights Jim Jacobs Home Repair 3 April 15th 06 10:18 PM
Recessed Lights Dave Combs Home Repair 6 March 23rd 06 07:22 PM
Recessed Lights a12vman Home Repair 3 March 25th 05 10:29 PM