Posted to alt.home.repair

Default maytag wont spin or pump water out

-------------------------------------

My Maytag top loader just stopped spinning or draining. It does fill
though. I listened to the lid switch and I do hear a metal clicking sound
that indicates an electronic signal is being sent (relay), so I dont think
thats the problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted to alt.home.repair

"skytrain56" wrote in message

-------------------------------------

My Maytag top loader just stopped spinning or draining. It does fill
though. I listened to the lid switch and I do hear a metal clicking sound
that indicates an electronic signal is being sent (relay), so I dont think
thats the problem. Anyone have any ideas?

www.repairclinic.com Could be the motor, the belt, timer signal

Posted to alt.home.repair

It could be the pump that drains the water. It might be clogged or not
working at all. And as a result it will not spin until the tub
empties, so I would start with that first.
I'm assuming after it fills with water, the regular wash cycle is fine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I think you should post to usenet the regular way. Not via
Sucko company.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"skytrain56" wrote in
message

.. Anyone have any ideas?

Posted to alt.home.repair

skytrain56 wrote:
-------------------------------------

My Maytag top loader just stopped spinning or draining. It does fill
though. I listened to the lid switch and I do hear a metal clicking
sound that indicates an electronic signal is being sent (relay), so I
dont think thats the problem. Anyone have any ideas?

Last time that happened to someone I know, I googled and found it
might be the lid switch. Sure enough, that was it. Can't help you to
fix it, but you could try this website for help.

http://www.repairclinic.com/0088_11_1.asp

nancy
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I think you should post to usenet the regular way. Not via
Sucko company.

And, for the third or fourth time, you should stop reposting the
company's link, which exacerbates the problem. Not to mention learning
to bottom post, the "regular way."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
I think you should post to usenet the regular way. Not via
Sucko company.

What would this "regular way" be?

Would it be insisting on top posting for some reason in a group where
99% of the posts are bottom posted?

Or would it be the way 99% of the people of the folks post here?

It is just common courtesy to do what other folks do. What if your
church was nice and quiet (the norm) and I decided I was someone special
and had a loud conversation during a service? Not sure what point you
are trying to prove with top posting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default maytag wont spin or pump water out SPAM

skytrain56 wrote:
Anyone have any ideas?

Delivered via http://www.thescummysuckocompany.com
SPAMMING usenet incessently since whenever.

Yeah why don't you just **** off back to the spam warehouse where you came
from .

Jon