Posted to alt.home.repair

Default brand of self-leveling compound?

Anyone here have a favorite? This is for a small job,
getting a concrete floor level (maximum out is about 1/4").
I'm hoping to find one I just pour down and wait for it to
do all the work (I have no experience smoothing or screeding
concrete).

-- Andy Barss
Posted to alt.home.repair

Andrew Barss wrote:
Anyone here have a favorite? This is for a small job,
getting a concrete floor level (maximum out is about 1/4").
I'm hoping to find one I just pour down and wait for it to
do all the work (I have no experience smoothing or screeding
concrete).

-- Andy Barss

http://www.jifset.com/

Leinweber is a brand I used for years on commercial jobs.
They have all manner of self leveling, easy peezy products.
Bet your local big-box home improvement store has some too.

I know my local Home Depot carries several brands of self
leveling latex for concrete. Just pour/smear it on and let
alone for a while.

Dorothy

Self Leveling Compound [email protected] Home Repair 2 July 27th 08 03:11 PM
Self Leveling Compound Samantha Booth UK diy 15 July 20th 08 06:38 PM
Leveling Compound Haystack Home Repair 0 May 30th 06 12:57 AM
Self leveling compound: HELP!!! blackspaven Home Repair 2 June 20th 05 07:32 PM
Overlaying self leveling compound. HELP!!! blackspaven UK diy 2 June 20th 05 01:11 PM