DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Poulan Pro lawn mower (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/282505-poulan-pro-lawn-mower.html)

Frank[_15_] July 16th 09 11:41 AM

Poulan Pro lawn mower

I regret nor having checked here first, but I bought a Poulan Pro lawn
mower and am returning it. It is the sorriest mower
that I have experience in over 50 years of mowing my lawn.
Problem involving poor grass cutting of same nature as reported here
several months ago appeared immediately
and on second try at mowing engine started giving problems
( every 7 or 8 seconds would appear to be running out of gas
but would recover with a black puff of smoke).

ransley July 16th 09 12:46 PM

Poulan Pro lawn mower

On Jul 16, 5:41*am, Frank wrote:
I regret nor having checked here first, but I bought a Poulan Pro lawn
mower and am returning it. *It is the sorriest mower
that I have experience in over 50 years of mowing my lawn.
Problem involving poor grass cutting of same nature as reported here
several months ago appeared immediately
and on second try at mowing engine started giving problems
( every 7 or 8 seconds would appear to be running out of gas
but would recover with a black puff of smoke).

You should try a few goats, you get an even cut without puffs of
smoke.

Frank[_15_] July 17th 09 11:33 AM

Poulan Pro lawn mower

On Jul 16, 7:46*am, ransley wrote:

You should try a few goats, you get an even cut without puffs of
smoke.

I have one. Goats prefer to browse on shrubs and trees rather than
than grass.