Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.home.repair

Default who makes this generator ?

On Jul 9, 12:47�pm, "jack" wrote:
do you know who makes this and how is their reputation compared to honda ?

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...roductDisplay?...

I don't know anything about the one you are looking at, but below is a
link to a cheap one that I researched pretty throughly. They anwered
their phone (on a sunday morning), have parts list online, seemed very
helpful and it was recommended to me by a friend that does nothing but
work on generators. They are sold at TSC and make various models. Mine
started on the first pull after unpacking it and installing the flame
arrestor and adding gas and oil.

http://generalpowerproducts.com/

Hank

who makes this generator ? Stormin Mormon Home Repair 0 July 9th 09 10:25 PM
who makes this generator ? ransley Home Repair 0 July 9th 09 10:23 PM
who makes this generator ? Bruce in alaska Home Repair 0 July 9th 09 10:10 PM
Makes me sick! Phil L UK diy 0 March 10th 08 07:27 PM
Who Makes What Tools Gunner Metalworking 7 March 27th 04 11:00 PM