DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   who makes this generator ? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/282065-re-who-makes-generator.html)

Hustlin' Hank July 9th 09 11:46 PM

who makes this generator ?

On Jul 9, 12:47�pm, "jack" wrote:
do you know who makes this and how is their reputation compared to honda ?

http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...roductDisplay?...

I don't know anything about the one you are looking at, but below is a
link to a cheap one that I researched pretty throughly. They anwered
their phone (on a sunday morning), have parts list online, seemed very
helpful and it was recommended to me by a friend that does nothing but
work on generators. They are sold at TSC and make various models. Mine
started on the first pull after unpacking it and installing the flame
arrestor and adding gas and oil.

http://generalpowerproducts.com/

Hank