DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Crack in Cinder block retaining wall. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/281978-crack-cinder-block-retaining-wall.html)

desgnr[_2_] July 8th 09 02:39 PM

Crack in Cinder block retaining wall.

What do i use to repair a crack in the wall ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

Smitty Two July 8th 09 03:52 PM

Crack in Cinder block retaining wall.

In article ,
"desgnr" wrote:

What do i use to repair a crack in the wall ?

I dunno, but why do you think we're as fascinated with the details of
your computer as you are?

Jim Elbrecht July 8th 09 03:56 PM

"desgnr" wrote:

What do i use to repair a crack in the wall ?

Hard to tell. You've completely overwhelmed us all with too much
information. Could you boil it down to just a half dozen or so
pertinent facts- and maybe a picture?

Jim

EXT July 8th 09 06:10 PM

desgnr wrote:
What do i use to repair a crack in the wall ?

Are you talking real cinder block which was made with cinders or are you
talking about concrete blocks which do not contain cinders - there is a
difference, and they are supposed to be used in different areas. True cinder
blocks are no good for retaining walls as they are not strong enough.

Jon Danniken[_2_] July 8th 09 06:36 PM

desgnr wrote:
What do i use to repair a crack in the wall ?

http://boxspots.com/view/2362/mighty-putty-usa/

Jon

Red Green July 8th 09 07:41 PM

Crack in Cinder block retaining wall.

"desgnr" wrote in news:h327i8$qnr$1
@adenine.netfront.net:

What do i use to repair a crack in the wall ?

Stuff it with the Dell Inspiron, Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz, 2 GB DDR2
SDRAM, Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. Cover with duct tape.

Oren[_2_] July 8th 09 10:07 PM

Crack in Cinder block retaining wall.

On Wed, 8 Jul 2009 09:39:13 -0400, "desgnr"
wrote:

What do i use to repair a crack in the wall ?

Use Big Bertha's Krack Filler.

Update to SP2

mm July 9th 09 02:44 AM

wrote:

What do i use to repair a crack in the wall ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz
2 GB DDR2 SDRAM
Windows Vista Home Premium SP1

Of the things you suggest, only the RAM sounds like it might work.
Let us know.