DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Just announced - Michael Jackson was pregnant (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/281860-re-just-announced-michael-jackson-pregnant.html)

Bob Villa July 7th 09 12:59 PM

Just announced - Michael Jackson was pregnant

On Jul 6, 8:29*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Acts like one, too.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ulysses" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in ...

You know. As messed *up as MJ is, that's totally
believable.

Many years ago people used to be offended when I said he(?)
looked like a
child molestor.

This person is dead...what ever happened to RIP?!

Ulysses July 7th 09 03:21 PM

"Bob Villa" wrote in message
On Jul 6, 8:29 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Acts like one, too.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ulysses" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in ...

You know. As messed up as MJ is, that's totally
believable.

Many years ago people used to be offended when I said he(?)
looked like a
child molestor.

This person is dead...what ever happened to RIP?!

He may be dead but he's still putting on another show.

Stormin Mormon July 8th 09 12:48 PM

Just announced - Michael Jackson was pregnant

Some people are offensive, even when they are dead.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus