DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Improvising... (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/281820-improvising.html)

Jerry July 6th 09 10:54 PM

Improvising...

This website sings the praises of improvisation.

http://thereifixedit.com/

Jerry

LouB[_2_] July 7th 09 01:27 AM

Improvising...

Jerry wrote:
This website sings the praises of improvisation.

http://thereifixedit.com/

Jerry

Some funny pics but I wonder how many are real.

Ed Pawlowski July 7th 09 03:08 AM

Improvising...

"LouB" wrote in message
Jerry wrote:
This website sings the praises of improvisation.

http://thereifixedit.com/

Jerry

Some funny pics but I wonder how many are real.

Too many, I'm afraid.

mm July 7th 09 04:52 AM

Improvising...

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009 22:08:20 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"LouB" wrote in message
Jerry wrote:
This website sings the praises of improvisation.

http://thereifixedit.com/

Jerry

Some funny pics but I wonder how many are real.

Too many, I'm afraid.

People have told me I'm naive, trusting, and gullible, still at 62
years old, and I guess I am because in the first four pages, I didn't
see more than 1 I doubted. :)

of course, maybe it's not naivete, but because I know the kind of crap
work I do sometimes.

It's very funny.