DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good shade film for windows? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/281520-good-shade-film-windows.html)

Zz Yzx July 1st 09 10:06 PM

Good shade film for windows?

Hi all;

I've got three windows (46" X 48") on the southern exposure of my
house. There's no shade and the summer sun can be brutal.

Can anybody recommend a good brand or source of shade film?

Thanks a heap,
-Zz

William Munny July 1st 09 11:42 PM

Good shade film for windows?

"Zz Yzx" wrote in message
Hi all;

I've got three windows (46" X 48") on the southern exposure of my
house. There's no shade and the summer sun can be brutal.

Can anybody recommend a good brand or source of shade film?

Thanks a heap,
-Zz

Bekaert films and coatings-- US HQ in San Diego.

ransley July 2nd 09 01:15 PM

Good shade film for windows?

On Jul 1, 4:06*pm, Zz Yzx wrote:
Hi all;

I've got three windows (46" X 48") on the southern exposure of my
house. *There's no shade and the summer sun can be brutal.

Can anybody recommend a good brand or source of shade film?

Thanks a heap,
-Zz

Is its dual pane, a film can crack glass from uneven expansion from
the sun, talk to a pro in your area.