DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Heat Pump ?s (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/280934-re-heat-pump-s.html)

Stormin Mormon June 24th 09 03:12 AM

Heat Pump ?s

After a long day of breaking refrigeration and AC units all
over the tri county area, and leaving destruction in my
wake. I come home.... to THIS!

"Why, you'd think they were all my wife!"
Maj. Frank Burns, MASH 4077th.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Heck, HVAC
work isn't rocket surgery, Storman Norman does it. *snicker*

TDD

The Daring Dufas[_7_] June 24th 09 04:38 AM

Heat Pump ?s

Stormin Mormon wrote:
After a long day of breaking refrigeration and AC units all
over the tri county area, and leaving destruction in my
wake. I come home.... to THIS!

"Why, you'd think they were all my wife!"
Maj. Frank Burns, MASH 4077th.

Neener neener neener!

TDD