DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Coleman Powermate low voltage (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/280916-re-coleman-powermate-low-voltage.html)

Pumbaa June 23rd 09 09:40 PM

Coleman Powermate low voltage

On Jun 23, 11:25*am, Steve Stone wrote:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * Craig

** Follow UP** the folks at Powermate think it is a diode problem
(unless I am using my voltmeter wrong, I already checked them).

What kind of meter are you using to measure the voltage?
Does it measure the correct voltage level from the power company?
Could the meter be confused by the saw tooth or square wave out put of
most gensets vs a pure sine wave?

Steve

I'm using a Craftman Digital volt meter for the voltage. And a P3
Kill A Watt for the frequency (I don't have anything else to read
frequency)