Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mitsubishi vs Fujitsu ductless

Awl --

Anyone have experience with these brands, first or second hand?

Both are good, afaict, just wondering what I might should watch out for.

I am having estimates done for two rooms (two separate units), about 12,000
btus each.

--

Mr. PV'd

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):
Hey, Big Boy, is that a wad (of cash) in yer pocket, or are you just
glad to see me??