DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Snapper Riding Moweer Problems (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/280711-re-snapper-riding-moweer-problems.html)

bgbla June 20th 09 04:30 PM

Snapper Riding Moweer Problems

bgbla had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ms-365461-.htm
:
I bought a new Driven DISC (rubber tire attached) and Thrust washer.

How do I replace tm
hem?

dpb wrote:

bgbla wrote:
I believe it's the friction plate drive.

It's been 20 yr since I had a Snapper, but iirc there's a sizable
spring that is the "clutch". Seems like once upon a time a
stick or
something got up in there and kept it from fully contracting...

They're pretty simple--not much to go wrong.

--

Bradley