Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Ryobi tool ?

Saw an ad in the Home Depot weekly circular. It showed a set of
headphones that were adaptable with an MP3 Player. This would be a
great idea if I didn't have to buy an additional MP3 player and then
plug it in. I could slip in the headset and go mow my lawn. But with
the additional MP3 player and the wire dangling to hang me as I turned
around a tree, it fell short for my needs and wants.

Why didn't they incorporate the MP3 player INTO the headset with a SD
slot for me to insert a 8 gig card with all my music on? That way
there wouldn't be the adapter cord dangling and getting in the way.

Maybe DeWalt will come thru for me.

Hank ~~~waiting for next generation of headsets