Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to reassemble Nautilus NS48 DE filter?

I took apart the filter grid assembly completely to clean it, and now I am
struggling to put it back together. I don't know how to line up the filter
grids in the slots of the bottom plastic retainer so that the top part will
go on. I think I figured out the general alignment pattern but the slots in
the tubes aren't lining up. The instruction manual doesn't go into enough
detail. Is there a detailed illustration or tips somewhere on the web?

Posted to alt.home.repair

I just came across this on another forum: "I find easiest to assemble the
filter assembly upside down." Is this true?