DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bush 41 to skydive soon (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/280205-bush-41-skydive-soon.html)

willshak June 12th 09 06:18 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

George H W Bush POTUS 41, is set to skydive within minutes. I don't care
about him jumping, but Robin Meade of HLN news (CNN) will be taking her
first skydive with him.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

RB[_2_] June 12th 09 07:12 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

willshak wrote:
George H W Bush POTUS 41, is set to skydive within minutes. I don't care
about him jumping, but Robin Meade of HLN news (CNN) will be taking her
first skydive with him.

I think he's done that before.
Apparently he liked it

willshak June 12th 09 09:29 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

on 6/12/2009 2:12 PM (ET) RB wrote the following:
willshak wrote:
George H W Bush POTUS 41, is set to skydive within minutes. I don't
care about him jumping, but Robin Meade of HLN news (CNN) will be
taking her first skydive with him.

I think he's done that before.
Apparently he liked it

7 times. The first one out of a burning Avenger. He said the next time
would be on his 90th birthday.

bob haller June 12th 09 10:28 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

On Jun 12, 2:41�pm, Stepfann King
wrote:
I'd like to see George,Jr. do a jump, no parachute.

yeah SPLAT, after all he did more damage to our country than any other
president of recent times

Oren[_2_] June 12th 09 10:58 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:28:52 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

I'd like to see George,Jr. do a jump, no parachute.

yeah SPLAT, after all he did more damage to our country than any other
president of recent times

Bob,

Do you have link for such a conformation?

I don't expect "bushy" to be on our currency soon. I will wait on
further information about his "damage"!!

William Munny June 12th 09 10:59 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

wrote:
I'd like to see George,Jr. do a jump, no parachute.

yeah SPLAT, after all he did more damage to our
country than any other president of recent times

Really? Have you picked up a newspaper lately?

ChairMan June 12th 09 11:21 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

In ,
bob haller spewed forth:
wrote:
I'd like to see George,Jr. do a jump, no parachute.

yeah SPLAT, after all he did more damage to our country than any other
president of recent times

the results from obama aren't in yet, so ya might want to rethink that

Chung Ho June 12th 09 11:30 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

"Stepfann King" wrote in
message 22.124...
I'd like to see George,Jr. do a jump, no parachute.

You no follow news. Jr. took nose dive since office. China like!

Oren[_2_] June 12th 09 11:48 PM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:21:38 -0500, "ChairMan" wrote:

yeah SPLAT, after all he did more damage to our country than any other
president of recent times

the results from obama aren't in yet, so ya might want to rethink that

Thinking is hard. It makes my head hurt.

Master Tang[_2_] June 13th 09 04:18 AM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

"ChairMan" wrote in message
.com...
In ,
bob haller spewed forth:
wrote:
I'd like to see George,Jr. do a jump, no parachute.

yeah SPLAT, after all he did more damage to our country than any other
president of recent times

the results from obama aren't in yet, so ya might want to rethink that

red vs. blue wars and it's not even election year.

man.. it ain't gonna be pretty.

we should give it a rest!

The Daring Dufas[_7_] June 13th 09 04:54 AM

Bush 41 to skydive soon

wrote:
I'd like to see George,Jr. do a jump, no parachute.

yeah SPLAT, after all he did more damage to our
country than any other president of recent times

Really? Have you picked up a newspaper lately?

Don't confuse them with facts, they get crazy.

TDD