Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF Sale this weekend

Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun comes up" events.
This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."

An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts 0-60° in each
direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun comes up" events.
This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."

An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts 0-60° in each
direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

That little $99 generator looks kinda cute.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RB wrote:

HeyBub wrote:
Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun comes up" events.
This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."

An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts 0-60° in each
direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

That little $99 generator looks kinda cute.

HF has parking lot sales regularly, they're nothing new.

Those $99 generators have been around for quite a while (Nothern Tool
and others also carry them at varying prices), and are reported to be
quite decent for the money. Neon John over on alt.energy.homepower has a
good technical review of them on his web site.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
:

Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun comes up"
events. This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."

An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts 0-60° in each
direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

Why are you looking at ****-ant **** like that. Are you blind? The big
news is:

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...emNumber=94842
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in
:

Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun comes up"
events. This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."

An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts 0-60° in each
direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

Some other coupons valid on the same days if you happen to be going
anyway.

http://tinyurl.com/l5tjae

-or-

http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/...ke ycode=0000

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 11, 9:26*pm, Red Green wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote :

Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun comes up"
events. This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."

An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts 0-60° in each
direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

Why are you looking at ****-ant **** like that. Are you blind? The big
news is:

* * * *http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...duct.do?itemNu...

Nah...This is the really big news...

http://ww2.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=93838

P.S. They work great!
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Jun 11, 9:26*pm, Red Green wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote
innews:AMidnQrG9aWPH6zXnZ2dnUVZ_s

:

* * * *http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...product/Produc

t.do?itemNu...

Nah...This is the really big news...

http://ww2.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=93838

P.S. They work great!

Au contraire, you can do that with duct tape ouch! too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Red Green wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in
:

Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun comes up"
events. This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."

An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts 0-60° in
each direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

Why are you looking at ****-ant **** like that. Are you blind? The big
news is:

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...emNumber=94842

What can you do with THAT?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Good stuff. They have those little short LED flash lights,
in red and blue. I've had a couple of the blue ones, the
glue holding it together came loose, and the lens and LED
section came out.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Harbor Freight is having another of its "because the sun
comes up" events.
This time they're calling it a "Parking Lot Sale."

An interesting item is a 10" table saw for $69.99. Tilts
0-60° in each
direction (which is way better than my $99 Ryobi).

http://parkinglot.harborfreightusa.c...m/info/home.do

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Good stuff. They have those little short LED flash lights,
in red and blue. I've had a couple of the blue ones, the
glue holding it together came loose, and the lens and LED
section came out.

Me too.

"Light Easily Disintegrates".

--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little ****ant who grew up in the
Posted to alt.home.repair

I got them replaced, took em home. Mix up a little two part
epoxy, and run a little around the front of the "glass". Cut
down the size of the glass a bit, but at least they don't
come apart. They do look a bit dorky, but that's OK. I'm a
lot dorky. Actually, I'm a BIG dorky lot.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Good stuff. They have those little short LED flash lights,
in red and blue. I've had a couple of the blue ones, the
glue holding it together came loose, and the lens and LED
section came out.

Me too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

And, when using, Light Easily Disperses. I've never seen a
LED light that puts out a good spot like a 6 volt lantern,
or a Mag light.

LED is close up light. But a Mag with a krypton bulb is for
when you want to reach out and touch someone.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Plague Boy" wrote in message

"Light Easily Disintegrates".

--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little ****ant who grew up in
the
Red Bull generation." - CJW

B&Q 15%-off weekend Mike Dodd[_3_] UK diy 29 November 29th 08 11:22 PM
Met Robohippy this weekend mac davis Woodturning 4 May 18th 06 03:46 PM
Weekend project Mapdude Woodworking 4 April 25th 06 01:13 AM
Is Everyone Gone For The Weekend? Fred Woodturning 5 September 6th 05 03:33 AM
Well, that was a fun weekend! Let's see what next weekend brings!( longish ) Mark and Kim Smith Home Repair 2 October 25th 04 08:16 PM