Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Water pressure low in kitchen

The water pressure in our kitchen faucet has dropped to a little more
than a trickle, but is fine in the bathrooms and laundry room. I
think it may have been happening gradually over a period of time up
until finding it at this very low level this morning.

Any ideas what would be causing this and how to diagnose the problem?

Thanks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 6:19*am, wrote:
The water pressure in our kitchen faucet has dropped to a little more
than a trickle, but is fine in the bathrooms and laundry room. *I
think it may have been happening gradually over a period of time up
until finding it at this very low level this morning.

Any ideas what would be causing this and how to diagnose the problem?

Thanks.

Did you take off the airator on the faucet yet
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 10, 7:26*am, ransley wrote:

Did you take off the airator on the faucet yet

Gee, that was easy. Guess I won't be showing my face around here
again for awhile...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hey, don't worry about it. It's so simple to miss the
obvious. I've done it any number of times.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus