DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Button in a decora form (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/279972-button-decora-form.html)

[email protected] June 9th 09 05:45 AM

Button in a decora form

Hi,

I have an ugly garage door button inside my home that I would like to
put inside an electrical box with a decora faceplate. Does anyone know
of a product like that?

Thanks in advance.

RickH June 9th 09 04:53 PM

Button in a decora form

On Jun 8, 11:45*pm, wrote:
Hi,

I have an ugly garage door button inside my home that I would like to
put inside an electrical box with a decora faceplate. Does anyone know
of a product like that?

Thanks in advance.

You need a decora momentary contact switch, try Leviton 5657-2W from a
local supplier, or ask local supplier for a SPST momentary contact
decora, but most are SPDT with center off. This SPDT could be useful
if you have 2 garage doors, hit the top for one door or the bottom for
the other door.