DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   vinyl cove base (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/279727-vinyl-cove-base.html)

carrieinmn June 4th 09 09:31 PM

vinyl cove base

i need some vinyl cove base for a small section of my garage. the color is
not
important, but what is there is torn up and moldy and has become
dangerous b/c
it's on a step. I need it to be 8 inches high and 32 inches wide. does
anyone
know where to find this? i have only found 4 or six inch cove base and
this
requires 8 inch.

-------------------------------------
carrie ann

Smitty Two June 5th 09 02:59 PM

vinyl cove base

In article ,
(carrieinmn) wrote:

i need some vinyl cove base

carrie ann

Liar. No one named "carrie ann" needs to know where to buy cove base.
We know you're a crack whore for the suck-o spam club.