Posted to alt.home.repair
Eng Eng is offline

Default garage door electronics Phantom model, Overhead Door

Hi, the torsion springs broke and were repaired. The electronics do
not work. I believe the spring broke while the door was being raised
and the door fell back down. The plastic gears appear undamaged. When
activated the only sound is relays clicking. When i look at
electronics the relays on one of the boards activate. I believe it's
either the board that directly powers the motor or the motor itself
which is 24VDC. I'm thinking about a motor test with jumpers using a
DC power supply.

Any thoughts?