DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   closing the main water tub (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/277969-closing-main-water-tub.html)

Botticeli May 15th 09 10:55 AM

closing the main water tub

Is it safe to close the main water tub in my home for 2 weeks? I am
going out of town... I live the air conditioning on just in case the
heat is to high...

Botticelli

Edwin Pawlowski May 15th 09 02:34 PM

closing the main water tub

"Botticeli" wrote in message
Is it safe to close the main water tub in my home for 2 weeks? I am
going out of town... I live the air conditioning on just in case the
heat is to high...

Botticelli

Yes and set the AC up to a high temperature so as not to waste energy.

Stormin Mormon May 16th 09 03:52 AM

closing the main water tub

So, what is a water tub?

--