DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   knob came off mirror door (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/277216-knob-came-off-mirror-door.html)

desgnr[_2_] May 4th 09 05:36 PM

knob came off mirror door

How can i put back the plastic knob on a Mirror door ?

--
Dell Inspiron
Pentium dual-core 2.2 GHz

dadiOH[_3_] May 4th 09 06:06 PM

knob came off mirror door

desgnr wrote:
How can i put back the plastic knob on a Mirror door ?

Get a tube of the instant glue used to attach auto mirror brackets from an
auto suppy store.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Charlie Darwin[_2_] May 4th 09 08:42 PM

knob came off mirror door

"desgnr" wrote in message
How can i put back the plastic knob on a Mirror door ?

Depends on how it was originally attached-- screw, glue, clip and is it
decorative or used for opening the door, etc. Maybe give some details.....

WW[_2_] May 4th 09 08:50 PM

knob came off mirror door

"dadiOH" wrote in message
desgnr wrote:
How can i put back the plastic knob on a Mirror door ?

Get a tube of the instant glue used to attach auto mirror brackets from an
auto suppy store.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Mine came off also. Was glued on. I put it back on with super glue

FYI The only super glue that I found to work was Ace brand made in
Brasil NOT CHINA. WW

desgnr[_2_] May 5th 09 01:31 PM

knob came off mirror door

It was attached with some kind of black stickon
Yes it is used to open the door