DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need fuel line for chain saw. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/276807-re-need-fuel-line-chain-saw.html)

Bob-tx April 27th 09 09:39 PM

Need fuel line for chain saw.

"dpb" wrote in message
When I look at the online, .pdf manual they don't seem to list
fuel
lines as an item that I can purchase from Poulan so, what I'm
wondering is, where would this type of fuel line be available?

Any small engine repair shop.

--

True, but while you are at it, you might consider replacing the
primer bulb (also available at small engine shop / lawnmower repair

Bob-tx