Old April 28th 09, 02:16 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default seeking 12 feet 5" exhaust hose

You're so smart! And you even managed to work "duct tape"
into the answer.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Big Bob" wrote in message
Since you are hell bent on the 12 ft hose despite the
reasonable objections
and views from the users here, I offer this suggestion. Go
to your local air
conditioning company and buy 8 feet of 6 inch insulated flex
duct. put the 5
inch pipe inside of the 6 inch pipe and seal with duct tape.
Throw the end
of the 6 inch pipe out the window.
Problem solved

"A J Wright" wrote in message
The windows is 10 feet away from protable air conditioner.
Can you please tell me where to purchase this longer hose?

Old June 25th 16, 08:03 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Lol...just ran across this "discussion"...too dam funny...not sure why the PORTABLE AC UNIT on wheels cant be moved closer to a window? Should be a power outlet close to that window as well...agree totally about length..for a reason...just wish the hose was a little easier to work with..way rigid...its all about height and angle with this one not very pliable..lol probably for a good reason..I know. I know....but I did manage to add some teal colored duct tape for the viewing...lol
Old September 4th 17, 02:14 AM posted to alt.home.repair

replying to A J Wright, SUENDRA MALHOTRA wrote:
how much it costs?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...se-370279-.htm

Old July 12th 19, 05:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair

replying to mkirsch1, Glenn Scott Marcano wrote:
exactly, don't extend it

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...se-370279-.htm