DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My Drill Can Whip Your Drill (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/274598-my-drill-can-whip-your-drill.html)

Duff[_2_] March 28th 09 10:50 PM

My Drill Can Whip Your Drill

I love my Craftsman Drill that came with two battery packs. It's 7
years old so I had to upgrade the battery packs as it wouldn't hold a
charge for a day.

I replaced the 1300 mah cells with 3600 mah cells. Soldered them in
myself. I tested it after a 2 hour charge and I now believe it is
the most powerful drill in the world. In fact I think the world quit
turning for a second when I tried to force it to stop.

Duff

SBH[_2_] March 29th 09 12:57 PM

My Drill Can Whip Your Drill

But my dog can lick your dog. So there!

RicodJour March 29th 09 03:06 PM

My Drill Can Whip Your Drill

On Mar 28, 6:50*pm, Duff wrote:
I love my Craftsman Drill that came with two battery packs. *It's 7
years old so I had to upgrade the battery packs as it wouldn't hold a
charge for a day. *

*I replaced the 1300 mah cells with 3600 mah cells. *Soldered them in
myself. * I tested it after a 2 hour charge and I now believe it is
the most powerful drill in the world. *In fact I think the world quit
turning for a second when I tried to force it to stop.

I was wondering why all the plates and glasses came flying out of the
cabinets.

Next time let it come to a stop on its own.

Plague Boy March 30th 09 03:19 AM

My Drill Can Whip Your Drill

SBH wrote:
But my dog can lick your dog. So there!

*My* dog can lick *itself*! So THERE!!!

And if he's old enough to remember The Monkees, the OP can name
his modded drill "Peter Torque".

--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little ****ant who grew up in the

RicodJour March 30th 09 04:26 PM

My Drill Can Whip Your Drill

On Mar 29, 10:19*pm, Plague Boy wrote:
SBH wrote:
But my dog can lick your dog. *So there!

*My* dog can lick *itself*! So THERE!!!

* * * * And if he's old enough to remember The Monkees, the OP can name
his modded drill "Peter Torque".

I think the OP has been torquing his peter for some time now.

DerbyDad03 March 30th 09 06:26 PM

My Drill Can Whip Your Drill

Plague Boy wrote:
SBH wrote:
But my dog can lick your dog. So there!

*My* dog can lick *itself*! So THERE!!!

And if he's old enough to remember The Monkees, the OP can name
his modded drill "Peter Torque".

--
PB
"I suspect you're an arrogant little ****ant who grew up in the
Red Bull generation." - CJW

And he could store the drill in a friend's locker. Whose locker?

Peter's friend - Davy Jones.

That joke is all wet.