DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ryobi laser question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/273511-ryobi-laser-question.html)

SteveB[_10_] March 15th 09 08:32 PM

Ryobi laser question

I bought a kit # EMM0001, Ryobi laser. Ryobi sent me the manual, but I
can't figure out for the life of me how to get it to throw a horizontal
line. All it does is throw a vertical one. Did I miss something?

Steve

Percival P. Cassidy[_2_] March 16th 09 12:19 AM

Ryobi laser question

On 03/15/09 04:32 pm SteveB wrote:

I bought a kit # EMM0001, Ryobi laser. Ryobi sent me the manual, but I
can't figure out for the life of me how to get it to throw a horizontal
line. All it does is throw a vertical one. Did I miss something?

I've never set eyes on one of these, and they seem to be no longer
available (turned out to be less than wonderful?) -- but does the lens
holder rotate?

Perce

SteveB[_10_] March 16th 09 04:04 AM

Ryobi laser question

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
On 03/15/09 04:32 pm SteveB wrote:

I bought a kit # EMM0001, Ryobi laser. Ryobi sent me the manual, but I
can't figure out for the life of me how to get it to throw a horizontal
line. All it does is throw a vertical one. Did I miss something?

I've never set eyes on one of these, and they seem to be no longer
available (turned out to be less than wonderful?) -- but does the lens
holder rotate?

Perce

Nope. Thought it would trip by pressing some combinations of buttons.

Steve

ransley March 16th 09 02:36 PM

Ryobi laser question

On Mar 15, 3:32*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
I bought a kit # EMM0001, Ryobi laser. *Ryobi sent me the manual, but I
can't figure out for the life of me how to get it to throw a horizontal
line. *All it does is throw a vertical one. *Did I miss something?

Steve

It should work its for hanging pictures, but they are 15$ on ebay.