DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Cordless phones again (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/273247-ot-cordless-phones-again.html)

sanity March 12th 09 06:38 PM

OT Cordless phones again

"metspitzer" wrote in message
I think I am going to try this one.
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...se=&lang=en-US

I am a new Costco member. I bought a Panasonic 6.0 set, but it had
echo too often.

Anyone know if you can order online and take it back to a store? The
only Costco is an hours drive, but I can combine trips with a doctor's
appointment.

With Costco you can either ship it back or bring it to the local warehouse.
They accept all returns all long as you have the paperwork.

[email protected][_2_] March 12th 09 07:07 PM

OT Cordless phones again

http://www.costco.com/Service/Featur...uctNo=11204333