DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Staining and concrete bid (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/270366-re-staining-concrete-bid.html)

DanG February 4th 09 10:32 AM

Staining and concrete bid

Same work here over $5-9 per SF. I don't know how he can come out
unless your concrete is a lot cheaper. Here it hovers at $100 per
CY, your pour is around 13 CY if 4" thick.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"SteveB" wrote in message
I got a bid of $4 per sf to form, pour, finish, stamp, dye, and
seal about 1,000 sf of patio. Concrete included. What does this
go for where you live? The guy said a year ago here, it was
going for double, but now they're just trying to buy groceries
it's so slow. He's a family friend, and I've seen his work, and
it's nice.

Steve