Posted to alt.home.repair

Default As seen on TV! The super incredible Grab-It screw extractor!

Just saw another one of them Billy-Mays-style commercials for the next
product that You Must Have: the Grab-It Damaged Screw Extractor.

Anyone have any experience with this tool? Is it actually better than
just a regular easy-out?

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)
Posted to alt.home.repair

David Nebenzahl wrote:
Just saw another one of them Billy-Mays-style commercials for the next
product that You Must Have: the Grab-It Damaged Screw Extractor.

Anyone have any experience with this tool? Is it actually better than
just a regular easy-out?

I wouldn't buy nuttin off a fat bearded guy always yelling at me
Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

On Jan 26, 6:19*am, Frank wrote:
David Nebenzahl wrote:
Just saw another one of them Billy-Mays-style commercials for the next
product that You Must Have: the Grab-It Damaged Screw Extractor.

Anyone have any experience with this tool? Is it actually better than
just a regular easy-out?

I wouldn't buy nuttin off a fat bearded guy always yelling at me

The woman who pitched the Grabbit at the woodworking show here in
Tucson a few months ago probably sold a lot of 'em. Tom
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 26, 12:29*am, David Nebenzahl wrote:
Just saw another one of them Billy-Mays-style commercials for the next
product that You Must Have: the Grab-It Damaged Screw Extractor.

Anyone have any experience with this tool? Is it actually better than
just a regular easy-out?

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: *One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)

I can't speak Grab-It's quality or ability to perform as advertised,
but I wouldn't shoot it down just 'cuz of the style of commercial.

I've seen them advertised in some woodworking supply catalogs that I
have purchased from. Since the other items I've purchased performed as
advertised, I can only assume that they do some type of due diligence
to ensure they not selling pure crap to their customers. At least I
hope so.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/26/2009 9:55 AM DerbyDad03 spake thus:

On Jan 26, 12:29 am, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Just saw another one of them Billy-Mays-style commercials for the next
product that You Must Have: the Grab-It Damaged Screw Extractor.

Anyone have any experience with this tool? Is it actually better than
just a regular easy-out?

I can't speak Grab-It's quality or ability to perform as advertised,
but I wouldn't shoot it down just 'cuz of the style of commercial.

Indeed no, which is why I'm asking the question. I've bought things at
county fairs from barkers that worked as well as were demonstrated, so
it's quite possible this is as good as they say it is.

mostly pears.
Made With Pears: Pretty good chance that pears will be detectable in
the product.
Contains Pears: One pear seed per multiple tons of product.

(with apologies to Dorothy L. Sayers)

Posted to alt.home.repair

I THINK ID RATHER BUY THE SEARS VERSION..