DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Software for Orbit 57932 Touch Screen Sprinkler Timer? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/269566-software-orbit-57932-touch-screen-sprinkler-timer.html)

Mark[_23_] January 24th 09 05:38 AM

Software for Orbit 57932 Touch Screen Sprinkler Timer?

I recenlt purchased the Orbit 12 station sprinkler timer. Looks great,
but they have discontinued the software online. Does anyone have a
copy of this software for use with the unit they would share?

You can email me at (reverse the entire address):

ten.tsacmoc@0002sirrahkram

BobK207 January 24th 09 06:17 PM

On Jan 23, 9:38*pm, Mark wrote:
I recenlt purchased the Orbit 12 station sprinkler timer. Looks great,
but they have discontinued the software online. *Does anyone have a
copy of this software for use with the unit they would share?

You can email me at (reverse the entire address):

ten.tsacmoc@0002sirrahkram

Write to Orbit & ask thme for a copy. They are helpful.

cheers
Bob