DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The new house on the block (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/269274-new-house-block.html)

Pat January 19th 09 07:01 PM

The new house on the block

I don't know about use as a house, but it would make one heck of a
hunting camp.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5134222/5000-pa...kiest-hobo-pad

in2dadark January 19th 09 11:05 PM

The new house on the block

On Jan 19, 2:01*pm, Pat wrote:
I don't know about use as a house, but it would make one heck of a
hunting camp.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5134222/5000-pa...rlds-swankiest...

Wished I'd have explored all of my options b4 I purchsed a vacation
home..

George Conklin January 20th 09 06:29 PM

The new house on the block

--

Well, the first comment was "I've been slaughtering my meat in the
bathtub...." Actually a good hunting lodge!!!