Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who to Email in case of Fire

I finally got rid of my telephone. After years of living with that
annoying thing, with advertisers calling every day 24 hours a day, I
finally had enouh, and got rid of the phone forever. Now I can get
some rest, my health has improved because I am sleeping normally
again, and I am not nearly as stressed because of calls from my
psychotic mother-in-law calling to tell me she is committing suicide.
I also dont miss all the people calling and often wasting a full hour
of my time for some goddamn survey, and those annoying bill collectors
who insist on calling five times each and every day after I clearly
told them I paid as much as I could for the month and can not pay more
until next month. Yet they continue to call and cus and threaten me
each and every day. But no more!

I dont miss the phone at all, in fact I never want to see another
phone in or near my home.

I only have one concern. If my house was to start on fire, who or
where do I send an email for help?

Jackie