Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Porter-Cable Bammer Cells

Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC announced that
they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools & would hate to
throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous bids on Ebay.

Thx in Advance,
-a12vman

Posted to alt.home.repair

"a12vman" wrote in message
Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC announced
that they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools & would
hate to throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous bids on
Ebay.

Thx in Advance,
-a12vman

I am not familiar with a Bammer Fuel Cell, but this site has many
replacement batteries: http://www.suburban-elect.com/batteries.php

Posted to alt.home.repair

a12vman wrote:
Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC announced that
they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools & would hate to
throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous bids on Ebay.

Thx in Advance,
-a12vman

Try:

http://www.toolbarn.com/product/portercable/880347/?ref=base
http://www.tools-plus.com/porter-cable-880347.html?utm_medium=feed&utm_source=froogle&utm _term=P-P880347

The latter says they have them in stock.

Northe
Posted to alt.home.repair

John Grabowski wrote:

"a12vman" wrote in message

Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC announced
that they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools &
would hate to throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous
bids on Ebay.

Thx in Advance,
-a12vman

I am not familiar with a Bammer Fuel Cell, but this site has many
replacement batteries: http://www.suburban-elect.com/batteries.php

It's (a) gas, not electric. G

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 06:55:39 -0500, a12vman wrote:

Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC announced
that they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools & would
hate to throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous bids on
Ebay.

I don't own one, but curiosity forced me to google just what is a Bammer
fuel cell.

In that search I ran across a comment on Amazon that says Porter will
replace your discontinued tool with one of comparable value.

Caveat: the comment is dated 2001, so they may not still be replacing the
tools for free.

http://www.amazon.com/Porter-Cable-6.../dp/B0000225L3

--
Tony Sivori
Due to spam, I'm now filtering all Google Groups posters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
John Grabowski wrote:

"a12vman" wrote in message

Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC announced
that they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools & would
hate to throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous bids on
Ebay.

Thx in Advance,
-a12vman

I am not familiar with a Bammer Fuel Cell, but this site has many
replacement batteries: http://www.suburban-elect.com/batteries.php

It's (a) gas, not electric. G

*Thanks Jeff. Now I know what the OP is talking about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

vondranl had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ls-351679-.htm
:
I just ordered a dozen fuel cells today from
http://www.alexgs.com/product/porter-cable-6020.html

-------------------------------------
a12vman wrote:

Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC announced
that
they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools & would
hate to
throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous bids on Ebay.

Thx in Advance,
-a12vman

Posted to alt.home.repair

vondranl had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...ls-351684-.htm
:
Just ordered a dozen today from

John Grabowski wrote:

"a12vman" wrote in message
Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC
announced
that they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools
& would
hate to throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous
bids on
Ebay.

Thx in Advance,
-a12vman

I am not familiar with a Bammer Fuel Cell, but this site has many
replacement batteries: http://www.suburban-elect.com/batteries.php

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 4, 2009 3:55:39 AM UTC-8, a12vman wrote:
Has anyone found a source for the Bammer Fuel Cells since PC announced that
they would no longer produce them? I have 2 of these tools & would hate to
throw them away. All I have found so far are outrageous bids on Ebay.

Thx in Advance,
-a12vman

I am looking for a way to refill mine dose any one have info on that