DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Garage door remote GT90-1 vs. 912 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/267874-garage-door-remote-gt90-1-vs-912-a.html)

[email protected] December 31st 08 10:37 PM

Garage door remote GT90-1 vs. 912

I need an extra remote and somebody is offering a 912. Would this work
in lieu of a GT90-1?

Thanks

Goomba December 31st 08 10:46 PM

wrote:
I need an extra remote and somebody is offering a 912. Would this work
in lieu of a GT90-1?

Thanks

Have you looked at the manufacturers website for manuals or information
on this?

[email protected][_2_] January 1st 09 10:27 PM

On Dec 31 2008, 2:46*pm, Goomba wrote:
wrote:
I need an extra remote and somebody is offering a 912. Would this work
in lieu of a GT90-1?

Thanks

Have you looked at the manufacturers website for manuals or information
on this?

Yes, I did but could not find anything relevant.

Thanks

[email protected][_2_] January 2nd 09 06:48 AM

Garage door remote GT90-1 vs. 912

wrote:
I need an extra remote and somebody is offering a 912. Would this work
in lieu of a GT90-1?

Thanks

Have you looked at the manufacturers website for manuals or information
on this?

Yes, I did but could not find anything relevant.

Thanks

Well, I physicall got hold of the 912. It works...