DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Roofing Minneapolis (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/267687-roofing-minneapolis.html)

emily9 brown December 29th 08 02:05 PM

Roofing Minneapolis

I’m living in Minneapolis village i have a house which i want to
sell. im not getting a good price for it like the houses in ST. Paul
because my house needs an extensive rehab and need to remodel the roof.
Well i donot know where to go or is there any who can tell me from where i
can fix it in a minimum price and my house is look like the houses in St.
Paul neighbourhoods.

--
emily9 brown

J. Clarke December 29th 08 02:51 PM

Roofing Minneapolis

emily9 brown wrote:
I’m living in Minneapolis village i have a house which i want
sell. im not getting a good price for it like the houses in ST. Paul
because my house needs an extensive rehab and need to remodel the
roof. Well i donot know where to go or is there any who can tell me
from where i can fix it in a minimum price and my house is look like
the houses in St. Paul neighbourhoods.

If you can't do the work yourself odds are that you aren't going to
increase the value of the property by more than the cost of the rehab.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)