DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   garage door not closing (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/267259-re-garage-door-not-closing.html)

JimmyDahGeek@DON'T_SPAM_ME_gmail.com December 21st 08 04:57 PM

garage door not closing

On Dec 20, 3:14*pm, wrote:
My gargae door started not going down all the way a few days ago but
not all the time. Last night I tried to adjust the lasers on each side
now it doesn't go past the bend at the top of the track. Where are the
lasers supposed to point toward. And should there be a green light on
each side?

After you get the lasers aligned, look at the unit. You should have
two adjustment screws. One for up and one for down. Turn the down
one clockwise to increase the amount of pressure and you should be
ok. I had the opposite issue mine would not go up when it got cold,
so I turned the up one about half a turn and now it works fine. Good
luck.