DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Inner peace to you on the Holidays (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/267155-inner-peace-you-holidays.html)

SteveB December 19th 08 09:39 PM

Inner peace to you on the Holidays

On my way out the door to go to Hawaii. Behave yourselves until I get back.

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and
we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve "inner
peace"is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my
house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the
house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of
shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies,
tha mainder of a botl Prozic and Valumscriptins, the res of the Chesescke an
a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fikin gud I fel.
Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

Steve

[email protected] December 19th 08 11:41 PM

Inner peace to you on the Holidays

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:39:50 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

On my way out the door to go to Hawaii. Behave yourselves until I get back.

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and
we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

Some doctor on the TV this morning said that the way to achieve "inner
peace"is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my
house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the
house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of
shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, abutle of vocka, a pockage of Pringlies,
tha mainder of a botl Prozic and Valumscriptins, the res of the Chesescke an
a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr who fikin gud I fel.
Peas sen dis orn to anyy yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

Steve

Dr Phil?

Good job. However next time I suggest that you don't need to
finish off every project in one day. It can be good for the spirit to
do some every day, each day getting closer to getting all the projects
done.

Zz Yzx December 20th 08 02:46 AM

Inner peace to you on the Holidays

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and
we all could probably use more calm in our lives!

'zat the same as an "inner tube"?

-Zz

(btw, from hte progessive nature of your typing, it looks like you
typed that post as you finished your projects).