DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   leather seat repair? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/266744-leather-seat-repair.html)

Bob M December 13th 08 11:46 AM

leather seat repair?

From wear my comfortable potato holder has developed a tiny tear in the
seating area. I'm at a loss about how to patch or repair this.

I'm sure someone has some recommendations and I'm all ears.

Thanks

Frank Warner December 18th 08 11:33 PM

leather seat repair?

In article , Bob M
wrote:

From wear my comfortable potato holder has developed a tiny tear in the
seating area. I'm at a loss about how to patch or repair this.

I'm sure someone has some recommendations and I'm all ears.

Thanks

I found this. It might be overkill for what you want to do, but it
seems thorough enough in case you do.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Leather-Re...orn-Leather-Se
at&id=1161618

-Frank

--
Here's some of my work:
http://www.franksknives.com/

bobmct[_2_] December 19th 08 12:11 AM

leather seat repair?

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 15:33:27 -0800, Frank Warner
wrote:

In article , Bob M
wrote:

From wear my comfortable potato holder has developed a tiny tear in the
seating area. I'm at a loss about how to patch or repair this.

I'm sure someone has some recommendations and I'm all ears.

Thanks

I found this. It might be overkill for what you want to do, but it
seems thorough enough in case you do.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Leather-Re...orn-Leather-Se
at&id=1161618

-Frank

Thanks, Frank - I had almost given up on a response. I am reading
this article now.