DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cpvc Fitting Question (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/266184-cpvc-fitting-question.html)

Optimus December 4th 08 07:10 AM

Cpvc Fitting Question

Is there such a thing as a cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe?
I tried Lowes, Home Depot, Google & Ebay & can't find any. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

LouB December 4th 08 08:41 AM

Cpvc Fitting Question

Optimus wrote:
Is there such a thing as a cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe?
I tried Lowes, Home Depot, Google & Ebay & can't find any. Any
assistance would be appreciated.

I googled cross or x cpvc fitting for 1/2" cpvc pipe and got:
Results 1 - 10 of about 5,780 English pages for cross or x cpvc fitting
for 1/2" cpvc pipe. (0.35 seconds) at http://tinyurl.com/642vko or...
http://www.google.com/search?q=cross...L_enUS177US215

Lou

Andy December 5th 08 12:56 AM