DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   genie pro-88 garage door opener (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/266054-genie-pro-88-garage-door-opener.html)

davoxrt December 2nd 08 04:08 AM

genie pro-88 garage door opener

-------------------------------------
My Genie Pro-88 garage door opener works fine except for one problem: the
lights
recently stopped working either during normal door operation or with the
switch on
the wall console. I've replaced the bulbs with new ones. Any ideas?

Tony Hwang December 2nd 08 04:54 AM

davoxrt wrote:

-------------------------------------
My Genie Pro-88 garage door opener works fine except for one problem: the
lights
recently stopped working either during normal door operation or with the
switch on
the wall console. I've replaced the bulbs with new ones. Any ideas?

Hi,
Light is controlled by relay(ehter S.S. or mechanial)

davoxrt December 4th 08 04:34 PM

genie pro-88 garage door opener

davoxrt had written this in response to
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...er-345589-.htm
:
thanks...i discovered a broken solder joint to relay; now re-soldered and
all ok
davoxrt

Tony Hwang wrote: