DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/265700-happy-thanksgiving.html)

Smarty November 27th 08 01:18 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to a very informative and very educational group of
people !

Smarty

Oren[_2_] November 27th 08 01:37 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:18:35 -0500, "Smarty"
wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to a very informative and very educational group of
people !

Smarty

Enjoy the family time. It's important these days.

At daylight I will put the bird on the smoker, same as the past 20+
years.

Cheri[_3_] November 27th 08 01:42 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Smarty" wrote in message
Happy Thanksgiving to a very informative and very educational group of
people !

Smarty

Ditto. Have a good one and a safe one everybody.

Cheri

Info[_2_] November 27th 08 02:21 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Smarty" wrote in message
Happy Thanksgiving to a very informative and very educational group of
people !

Smarty

Likewise.

olddog November 27th 08 02:27 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Smarty" wrote in message
Happy Thanksgiving to a very informative and very educational group of
people !

Smarty

I'd be happy if we did away with the Holiday season thing. I find the whole
thing annoying.

oldddog