DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Home Decorators Collection (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/265668-home-decorators-collection.html)

brooklyn sual November 26th 08 05:55 PM

Home Decorators Collection

I was looking at some bathroom vanities from this catalog. The prices seem
very reasonable - too reasonable, I guess. I am aware that this is not high
end stuff, but I was wondering how it might compare to a big box store? I
need a small vanity and top for our 2nd bathroom, mainly used as a powder
room, not every day bathing/showering etc.
Any thoughts on product quality from this catalog?

--
brooklyn sual

nelson carter December 3rd 08 01:30 PM

Home Decorators Collection

My Mom has bought furniture from [urlwww.lifestyle-landscapes.com]
Landscape Designers Seattle [/url] and it's very good and heavy wood. Not
cheap or flimsy.