DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Faucet base converter (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/265430-faucet-base-converter.html)

dean November 23rd 08 07:07 PM

Faucet base converter

I have a faucet made for 1 1/4'' hole, but my kitchen sink has a 1
1/2'' pre-drilled hole, the faucet base bare fits the hole, and water
will drip underneath. Is there any base converter to fix my problem?

[email protected] November 23rd 08 09:48 PM

Faucet base converter

On Nov 23, 2:07�pm, dean wrote:
I have a faucet made for 1 1/4'' hole, but my kitchen sink has a 1
1/2'' pre-drilled hole, the faucet base bare fits the hole, and water
will drip underneath. Is there any base converter to fix my problem?

why not replace faucet, very unusual to get a new sink and use old
faucet

dean November 24th 08 08:04 PM

Faucet base converter

On Nov 23, 1:48 pm, " wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:07 pm, dean wrote:

I have a faucet made for 1 1/4'' hole, but my kitchen sink has a 1
1/2'' pre-drilled hole, the faucet base bare fits the hole, and water
will drip underneath. Is there any base converter to fix my problem?

why not replace faucet, very unusual to get a new sink and use old
faucet

no - the faucet is from watts water system, new, made for 1 1/4''
hole, they don't make for 1 1/2'' hole, most new sinks hole are
drilled at this size for newer faucets???